Quick Start Guide
1. Set the transmitter to either mic or line mode before powering on. Use mic mode for microphones and line mode for devices like mixers.
2. For dynamic or ribbon microphones, set the voltage to 5V. Use 48V for condenser microphones. Avoid using 48V with ribbon microphones to prevent damage.
3. Connect the transmitter to a microphone or line device, and the receiver to the desired receiving device. To avoid clipping, connect devices before powering on.
4. Power on/off by pressing and holding the power button for 2 seconds.
5. Ensure the frequency on both the transmitter and receiver match. Change the frequency by double-clicking the power button on either device. The new frequency saves after 3 seconds. Devices are factory paired.
6. Charge the devices using the included USB cable.
Instructions For Using Multiple Airsync Units (Locking the Frequency)
When using several Airsync units simultaneously, it's essential to lock the frequency of each set to prevent interference. Follow these steps to ensure stable and secure operation:
Initiate Locking Process: On both the Airsync transmitter and receiver, begin by long pressing the power button.
Confirmation of Locking: Keep the buttons pressed until the transmitter's screen displays "ID: SYNC" and the receiver's screen shows "ID: Mlock."
Locked and Operational: Once these messages appear, your Airsync units are successfully frequency-locked. This state ensures that your units are protected from interference from other Airsync units and external frequency bands.