• Author files directly in iAutocue with complete control over fonts, size, spacing, indent, alignment and color. Store text styles as presets for later use.
• Import and share files from iTunes, Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive, iCloud Drive, FTP, a built-in web server, and directly from other devices or other apps.
• Import iAutocue files, text files, RTF files, Word (docx) files, or HTML files. Export files as iAutocue files, text files, RTF files or HTML files.
• Mirror the text horizontal or vertically for use in reflecting teleprompter systems.
• Use a guide to indicate reading position.
• Use a count down before playback to prepare for reading.
• Use a timer to keep track of time remaining or time elapsed.
• Mirror the teleprompter content on an external screen.
• Record your presentation using the built-in camera and share the videos.
• Remotely control multiple prompters using the iOS Remote feature.
• Choose from numerous remote technologies including keyboards, touch tone remotes, audio remotes, a built-in web server, bluetooth MIDI, MFi game controllers and speech control.
• Record interactions and play them back with the touch recording remote.
iAutocue is a must have for any amateur or professional that needs complete control of scrolling text content.